Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 110

Thread: Legalize it or not?

  1. #61
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    Why should one adult care what another adult does to their body?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  2. #62
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    lol...my point exactly.

  3. #63
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    But if it were made legal, do you think that there would be more LSD users than smokers, drinkers or prescription drug users? IMO I dont think so at all and the deaths from those would still outweigh the ones from LSD. I said it was "one of the safest drugs", first off its a drug and I am saying its one of the safest and I am still saying that. IMO it is safer than cocaine, crack, heroin and some others. I am looking at its physical affects, the fact its non-addictive, non toxic, can't overdose, long term affects etc. The affects of tobacco, alcohol and prescription drugs are far more harmful than dropping acid once in awhile. Most people that have/has used LSD, dont do so everyday or really that often. Not really that its illegal, but the tolerance - use acid two days and a row, the second wont be nearly as good as the first. Just like marijuana, most people that smoke stop or slow down when they get older, just the tolerance they build up..not the legal aspect. Again it wont happen and I am not all pissed about it lol. Just think it isnt as bad as everyone thinks and interesting to talk about. I know this wont ever be legal, but I honestly think marijuana will be legal in the future. Anyone think it will?

  4. #64
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should one adult care what another adult does to their body? </div></div>
    Because people under the influence of drugs and alcohol can kill other people whether it be an adult or child
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  5. #65
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But if it were made legal, do you think that there would be more LSD users than smokers, drinkers or prescription drug users? IMO I dont think so at all and the deaths from those would still outweigh the ones from LSD. I said it was "one of the safest drugs", first off its a drug and I am saying its one of the safest and I am still saying that. IMO it is safer than cocaine, crack, heroin and some others. I am looking at its physical affects, the fact its non-addictive, non toxic, can't overdose, long term affects etc. The affects of tobacco, alcohol and prescription drugs are far more harmful than dropping acid once in awhile. Most people that have/has used LSD, dont do so everyday or really that often. Not really that its illegal, but the tolerance - use acid two days and a row, the second wont be nearly as good as the first. Just like marijuana, most people that smoke stop or slow down when they get older, just the tolerance they build up..not the legal aspect. Again it wont happen and I am not all pissed about it lol. Just think it isnt as bad as everyone thinks and interesting to talk about. I know this wont ever be legal, but I honestly think marijuana will be legal in the future. Anyone think it will? </div></div>

    If it was made legal, what doctor would be prescribing it?
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  6. #66
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    Priests can molest little boys do you move that we remove religion?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #67
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 722</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But if it were made legal, do you think that there would be more LSD users than smokers, drinkers or prescription drug users? IMO I dont think so at all and the deaths from those would still outweigh the ones from LSD. I said it was "one of the safest drugs", first off its a drug and I am saying its one of the safest and I am still saying that. IMO it is safer than cocaine, crack, heroin and some others. I am looking at its physical affects, the fact its non-addictive, non toxic, can't overdose, long term affects etc. The affects of tobacco, alcohol and prescription drugs are far more harmful than dropping acid once in awhile. Most people that have/has used LSD, dont do so everyday or really that often. Not really that its illegal, but the tolerance - use acid two days and a row, the second wont be nearly as good as the first. Just like marijuana, most people that smoke stop or slow down when they get older, just the tolerance they build up..not the legal aspect. Again it wont happen and I am not all pissed about it lol. Just think it isnt as bad as everyone thinks and interesting to talk about. I know this wont ever be legal, but I honestly think marijuana will be legal in the future. Anyone think it will? </div></div>

    If it was made legal, what doctor would be prescribing it? </div></div>

    The best kind [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]

  8. #68
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Priests can molest little boys do you move that we remove religion? </div></div>

    Let's don't change the discussion now.

  9. #69
    Inactive Member Milk3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2008
    Posts
    2,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVFAN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Priests can molest little boys do you move that we remove religion? </div></div>
    No but we should remove the priests just like people that break the law should go to jail. That's an ignorant comparison
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]

  10. #70
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Legalize it or not?

    Well why not just punish people that use drugs when they are driving or something and leave people that stay at home and get high alone?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •